Monday, March 17, 2014

Should we legalize brothels in Canada?




The  government has issued a survey on whether or not Canada should legalize sex businesses, so to speak. 


AGAHST! Lord help us and our sons and daughters.

This is not freedom people, this is bondage! 

I was just reading 1Kings 20 this morning and it struck me how King Ahab quickly gave into the demands of his bully adversary Ben-Hadad, the King of Syria. 

This is my ad-lib - but please read 1 Kings 20 for yourself.

"Give me your gold, silver and your best looking wives and children!" he bullied

King Ahab replies, "sure okay, whatever just leave us a lone."

Ben-Hadad the bull headed King sends another message "Alrighty then, I'm coming tomorrow and I'm going to take all you said I could and whatever else I want"

Then the cowardly King Ahab realizes this isn't looking good for him, and they go to war. 

God steps in and saves the day, Of course, and Ben-Hadad comes back with his tail between his legs.

"Please don't kill me, I didn't mean to be bad, brother."

King Ahab relents and signs a treaty, "let's be friends"

God comes in “This is what the Lord says: ‘You have set free a man I had determined should die. Therefore it is your life for his life, your people for his people.’”  Sullen and angry, the king of Israel went to his palace in Samaria.
1Kings 20:42


CANADA - LET US NOT GO AROUND SIGNING TREATIES AND MAKING COMPROMISES AND DEALS WITH THE DEVIL. He will always come back for more, always and it will be our children and our children's children who suffer. Please pray this discussion never comes up again in Canada. 

Go to the survey and share YOUR VOICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment